• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountancy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountancy ?

Hey all,

checking which accountancy firm should I choose for my outside contract ?

paystream
    jsa
    parasol
    any else ?

Have you looked into those three first?

Come back after you’ve googled each one and we’ll talk then.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Clarity Umbrella
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Have you looked into those three first?

Come back after you’ve googled each one and we’ll talk then.
        Thanks, yes..spoke and got the quotes too.
        but now question is more about their service, and any issue people faced ever ?
        may be the ones who have used them might be able to advice if they are worth using or should we choose any other ?

Comment

Maybe we should start an accountant recommendation thread and pin it to the top of this part of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by piyush1132003 View Post

Thanks, yes..spoke and got the quotes too.
            but now question is more about their service, and any issue people faced ever ?
            may be the ones who have used them might be able to advice if they are worth using or should we choose any other ?
            Parasol don't offer accountantcy so how did you get a quote? They will put you on Clearsky. The three you listed are better known for their umbrella offering, not standard accountancy.

Comment

This was what I meant by googling.

If you want an umbrella, the only one I would recommend on that list is Paystream. Parasol is down the tubes (Google parasol in the ‘News’ section), I have no idea about jsa, but since no-one on here recommends them, I wouldn’t jump at them.

Otherwise, take a look at the last few pages of this thread: https://forums.contractoruk.com/acco...-requests.html
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

JSA rebrand tomorrow to Workwell - not commenting on whether the well part is better for them or for you (don't see their accounts yet).

Clarity have a deal with Integro Accounting so if you use Integro accounting any umbrella work is done via Clarity but your accountancy bill will pay the umbrella fee.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                X