• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Savings Account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    As an aside, Cater Allen have a very good 35-day notice account offering 2.85%.
    I already bank with CA. I may put some into notice account. Thanks.

Comment

Do any business accounts offer benefits like personal accounts do? For e.g. if you get a Personal Natwest Premier Black account, you get family travel insurance, emergency cover, lounge access etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pkm View Post

I already bank with CA. I may put some into notice account. Thanks.
        It's a bit of a PITA to open - analogue forms - but you can manage it online once open.

Comment

Originally posted by pkm View Post
          Do any business accounts offer benefits like personal accounts do? For e.g. if you get a Personal Natwest Premier Black account, you get family travel insurance, emergency cover, lounge access etc.
          Some American Express Business cards do.
          ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

A timely reminder to keep your deposits under 85K per institution - dodgy paying-in methods or otherwise
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

If you think they're bad, try Shawbrook or Kent Reliance... it's next day (although, TBF, they don't promise anything different). It's surprising how few business savings accounts implement truly fast, fast payments - Virgin Money does, for example.
              I had experience with Kent Reliance when handling my dad's affairs when he had dementia. It's like something out of the 1950s.

Comment

Just got an email from Shawbrook.

Their easy access business account is now up to 2.26% fwiw as of 28th March.
                Last edited by jmo21; 29 March 2023, 12:39.

Comment

Just got an email from Aldermore.

Their easy access business account is increasing from 2% to 2.15% - I'll try not to spend all that extra £20 interest a year all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    Just got an email from Recognise.

Their easy access business account is now up to 2.26% fwiw as of 28th March.
                    I think you mean Shawbrook...

Comment

I think you mean Shawbrook...
                      I did indeed! updated original post. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X