• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams hit by Cyber Security incident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Or that some people are over-sensitive?

You've been told several times in this thread that SJD are dangerous and incompetent but I don't recall you accepting that warning. And I was with them for 12 years before things started to slide and I bailed at the next year end.

If you haven't seen the signs on here they have been failing badly for some time and using barely capable people to look after your busines. Don't bitch at us if you've ignored the signals.
    Apologies, I didn't realise that I had to accept your warnings. So here goes.....

'I officially accept the warnings in this thread that SJD are dangerous and incompetent despite the fact the my opening thread said exactly that. I accept that Malvolio is considerably more intelligent and superior to me and that they have every right to say I told you so and have been telling you so on this forum for the last five years despite the fact that I only joined yesterday. I am new on here and as such should expect to be treated as an inferior human being. Posters are entitled to insinuate that I am lazy, half brained or anything else they wish and they are not being abusive or trying to make themselves look clever, it is me who is being over sensitive'.

Please accept my sincere apologies!
    Last edited by MrContractorMan; 27 January 2022, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Can't deny it I am afraid and at times it kinda spoils my more factual and helpful posts, that, to be fair will always be pretty gruff and straight talking, by muddying the waters between picking on someone and just posting some cold hard facts.

But in that case it's cold hard facts. Although if you keep crying it's quickly going to move in to the keyboard warrior territory to be fair.
      Fair comment, I have had my say now

Comment

Originally posted by MrContractorMan View Post

Apologies, I didn't realise that I had to accept your warnings. So here goes.....

'I officially accept the warnings in this thread that SJD are dangerous and incompetent despite the fact the my opening thread said exactly that. I accept that Malvolio is considerably more intelligent and superior to me and that they have every right to say I told you so and have been telling you so on this forum for the last five years despite the fact that I only joined yesterday. I am new on here and as such should expect to be treated as an inferior human being. Malvolio is entitled to insinuate that I am lazy, half brained or anything else they wish and they are not being abusive or trying to make themselves look clever, it is me who is being over sensitive'.

Please accept my sincere apologies!
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by MrContractorMan View Post

Fair comment, I have had my say now
          Can't say fairer than that. We've both said our piece and nothing wrong with a bit of toe to toe now and again.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nixon Williams were crap before Xmas. They're milking this "issue" for all its worth and using it as an excuse....
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I still use NW (don't laugh), and just received an update from them with the dreaded words: "Our security team has now detected that some data ... was copied from our system and we believe some of that has been leaked online".

Comment

I've "finally" had enough and started enquires with other accountants with a view to moving from NW. A shame as I've been with them a long time and up to a few years ago (when the venture capitalists got involved) they were pretty good.
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                  I've "finally" had enough and started enquires with other accountants with a view to moving from NW. A shame as I've been with them a long time and up to a few years ago (when the venture capitalists got involved) they were pretty good.
                  I wouldn't hang around. Do it today.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Well. They are setting up freeagent and transferring all the data. No point moving until that has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                      On a related note (don't know if you have pets) but I can't help feeling my local vets practice is taking me for a bit of ride with their extortionate prices and constant nudging to pay for products/services that I don't feel are entirely necessary.

Then, the other day, I read that more than half of the UK's vets practices are run by 6 venture capital companies.

Explains a lot....

Comment

Working...
                      X