• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Still worth getting an IR35 review done by QDOS?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    doesn't your PI insurer offer a free IR35 review? QDOS do.
    Thats just a in/out isn’t it without feedback?

I hope I’ve been paying for them all this time for a reason
    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post

Thats just a in/out isn’t it without feedback?

I hope I’ve been paying for them all this time for a reason
      when I have had them done they've had some feedback. Not much. I'm not sure what a paid one would provide that's extra. I just used the free one for peace of mind. I have IPSE+ to cover my arse in the event of being investigated.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I used to use Bauer and Cottrell for IR35 reviews. Not sure if they do full contract reviews or what they're like now. They were good when I last used them.

Comment

I've just had a full IR35 + commercial terms review with The Law Place.

Quick turnaround and a comprehensive report. They can also redraft contracts (at additional cost), if required.

I would use them again.

To answer the OPs original question, I would always get a review done, especially if the contract has one of those tax liability clauses that pushes the liability back to the contractor (as per https://forums.contractoruk.com/business-contracts/134799-contract-indemnity-clauses-ir35.html ).
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
          X