• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clearsky Accounting - Has anyone been in touch with them recently?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearsky Accounting - Has anyone been in touch with them recently?

I am having difficulty getting in touch with Clearsky Accounting and wondered if anyone else is encountering the same.

Emails are not getting responded to and calls seem to go in to a queue with music playing.

Please let me know if anyone of you have had recent contact with them.

Cheers

s

Have they got a twitter account? Leave the same message on there. Companies really don't like to ignore negative feedback on social media.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Have they got a twitter account? Leave the same message on there. Companies really don't like to ignore negative feedback on social media.
      They have, and it looks like a few people are having problems:
      https://twitter.com/ClearSkyAcc/with_replies
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

They have, and it looks like a few people are having problems:
        https://twitter.com/ClearSkyAcc/with_replies
        Blimey. That makes for some very grim reading.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahsy View Post
          I am having difficulty getting in touch with Clearsky Accounting and wondered if anyone else is encountering the same.

Emails are not getting responded to and calls seem to go in to a queue with music playing.

Cheers

s
          Looks like this is an ongoing issue with Clearsky

https://forums.contractoruk.com/acco...e-chaos-2.html

part of the same company as sjd, nixon etc - all seem to struggle with customer service...

Comment

Originally posted by shahsy View Post

Cheers

s
            I have said it before but here we go again. The only way to deal with these no hoper companies is to take your business away from them. Things will only improve in the market when they have no clients and close. Sadly, client inertia keeps these dreadful firms in existence.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
            X