• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dip in Level of Service from Nixon Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair if you hang on a bit it looks like they'll have a lot more time to spend with their clients
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      To be fair if you hang on a bit it looks like they'll have a lot more time to spend with their clients
      PC will absorb it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketjet View Post
        I too am growing concerned about the poor level of service from Nixon Williams. I’ve complained in the past but it’s beginning to be more hassle than it’s worth to receive the service as described in their ‘client charter’.

I’ve waited days for e-mail responses and my Year end accounts are still to be completed 8 weeks later even though the client charter states 4 weeks. I e-mailed my accountant 2 weeks ago to inform them I needed them for an appointment with my mortgage broker. I just chased up my accountant after cancelling 2 appointments and have received a terse response from the Team Leader saying I will receive them in ‘due course’. I replied immediately and received an out of office.

These are all signs of a company grown too large to care about the paying client and whether they leave. I’ve complained and escalated my concerns, only to be told the delays are due to annual leave. I expect these excuses from a one man bandwagon but not a company the size of Nixon Williams. Customer service skills are also non-existent hence why the increased customer dissatisfaction.

In search of a FreeAgent friendly accountant...
        Oh - did I mention we use FreeAgent - free for all our clients....
        P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
          Are you sure you are being 100% honest? Are you sure that part of the monthly fee does not actually pay for the FreeAgent account?
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Freeagent

Just like most of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
              Are you sure you are being 100% honest? Are you sure that part of the monthly fee does not actually pay for the FreeAgent account?
              No, is actually free. All included within the remarkably reasonable £95 per month.....
              P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

No, is actually free. All included within the remarkably reasonable £95 per month.....
                It amazes me how you get away with so much free advertising
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

You get 50% off the headline rate from FreeAgent as a bulk buyer. I simply don't believe you that this sum of money isn't funded from a user's monthly fees. Not to worry though, it really is of no consequence. But, far more importantly -

If any potential FA users would like an FA accountant that charges just a bit more than half of Simon's "remarkably reasonable £95 per month", just ask me and I'll tell who they are.
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Needless to say 24 hours later, I’ve not received a response from Nixon Williams to my email of dissatisfaction.

They may have won awards previously, but the only award they are now worthy of is the wooden spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketjet View Post
                      Needless to say 24 hours later, I’ve not received a response from Nixon Williams to my email of dissatisfaction.

They may have won awards previously, but the only award they are now worthy of is the wooden spoon.
                      They are too busy with dumbasses that can't make a decision over a 100 quid PC. No wonder the decent contractors on their books are getting a raw deal.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X