• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Dip in Level of Service from Nixon Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #71
    Good Afternoon,

    I have been monitoring the posts throughout this thread for the past couple of months and taken into consideration the concerns/issues that have been raised, passing on feedback accordingly. I have also sent private messages to each individual that has expressed any concern with the level of service, however in most cases I do not appear to have received a response, so I have been unable to address any individual concerns.

    If there are still any issues that you wish to discuss, please can you drop me a private message with your personal details (or alternatively email me at jake.ashurst@nixonwilliams.com) and I will be more than happy to look into your situation further.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Jake Ashurst

    Comment


      #72
      Originally posted by NixonWilliams View Post
      Good Afternoon,

      I have been monitoring the posts throughout this thread for the past couple of months and taken into consideration the concerns/issues that have been raised, passing on feedback accordingly. I have also sent private messages to each individual that has expressed any concern with the level of service, however in most cases I do not appear to have received a response, so I have been unable to address any individual concerns.

      If there are still any issues that you wish to discuss, please can you drop me a private message with your personal details (or alternatively email me at jake.ashurst@nixonwilliams.com) and I will be more than happy to look into your situation further.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Jake Ashurst
      Welcome Jake, just wondering why it’s taken over 3 months to get a reply? I know the service has dipped but 3 months!!!

      PS. I’ve received no private message, perhaps that’s the reason you haven’t got any replies... don’t bother sending a message as I can’t wait another 3 months!

      Comment


        #73
        Originally posted by contractorinatractor View Post
        You might as well avoid SJD and NixonWilliams - I imagine their trajectory is what is expected once venture capitalists get involved.

        Why move to a small unknown distant individual or group just because they post here? I find the continual references here to Dolan enough to avoid them and any links with similar services.

        The days of pumping contractors who invoice similar amounts regularly are over.
        SJD and Nixon Williams have since been joined up with Clearsky and Parasol into a huge supergroup, all backed by private equity. It’s a shame that the attention to service has fallen, probably not helped by the huge exodus of experience since they were sold off.
        "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

        Comment


          #74
          Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
          SJD and Nixon Williams have since been joined up with Clearsky and Parasol into a huge supergroup, all backed by private equity. It’s a shame that the attention to service has fallen, probably not helped by the huge exodus of experience since they were sold off.
          The only winners are the investors who only care about profits and the losers are the customers!

          Comment


            #75
            Accountants

            Originally posted by rocketjet View Post
            The only winners are the investors
            ......and the accountants where these customers are heading for a more personal service!

            Comment


              #76
              In the same boat

              Historically, had some great account handlers (Adam Grice, Jake was quite good)
              More recently, it is terrible.

              Has anyone moved accountant recently - was it an overly painful experience?

              I am about to.

              Comment


                #77
                Originally posted by NixonWilliams View Post
                Good Afternoon,

                I have been monitoring the posts throughout this thread for the past couple of months and taken into consideration the concerns/issues that have been raised, passing on feedback accordingly. I have also sent private messages to each individual that has expressed any concern with the level of service, however in most cases I do not appear to have received a response, so I have been unable to address any individual concerns.

                If there are still any issues that you wish to discuss, please can you drop me a private message with your personal details (or alternatively email me at jake.ashurst@nixonwilliams.com) and I will be more than happy to look into your situation further.

                Many thanks in advance.

                Jake Ashurst
                With only 2 posts and no documented preference on Gladiators you won't have the ability to PM will you?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                Comment


                  #78
                  Originally posted by bulletprooffool View Post
                  Historically, had some great account handlers (Adam Grice, Jake was quite good)
                  More recently, it is terrible.

                  Has anyone moved accountant recently - was it an overly painful experience?

                  I am about to.
                  The migration process is very simple and the only pain is carrying on paying for a crappy service during the 1 month notice period.

                  To make things even more easier, find out which new accounting startup the ex-accountants have joined as the best staff are always the first to go when the ship starts to sink.

                  I can PM you the details if you want.
                  Last edited by rocketjet; 8 January 2018, 20:05.

                  Comment


                    #79
                    Originally posted by Tank View Post
                    Same with me too. Used to be great but now I have to chase things every quarter and have also just had to forward my 'main contact' details of what her team leader put through in June as she had nothing on record. Some process / procedure issues there I think. Leaving at next year end.

                    Who is this you are referring to? What is her forename?

                    Lee Wilson was decent two years ago. I do not know about now. I left a few months ago as my key accountant lost contact and things were being missed. There are lots of accountancies out there, so there is little reason to commit to staying with a sausage factory accountancy. These group of accountants include ClearSky, NixonWilliams, SJD amongst others.

                    Psychocandy: no offence mate, but your naivety displayed on this forum and endorsement of NixonWilliams is likely to fill the sensible readers with dread regarding this accountancy firm.

                    Comment


                      #80
                      Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      With only 2 posts and no documented preference on Gladiators you won't have the ability to PM will you?
                      Given the forecast for next week, I'd be more worried about bleeding the radiators.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X