• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FreeAgent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post
    I'll register now for a trial.
    I hope payroll is included
    Yes - payroll is included as standard for Ltd company accounts in FreeAgent.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      I didn't set up the bank connection which is something I wanted to try (it involved phoning Barclays and I CBA'd)
      I setup the Barclays feed couple of weeks back. Piece of cake - 1 phone call, in office hours, they just ask for your sort code/acc numbers and that's it, activated.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      I guess if you're paying an accountant and they offer it for free then it's a no-brainer. But personally for a one-invoice per month contractor business I'd stick with the old (free) spreadsheet and save the £30pm.
      For me, I'm buying a much easier way to understand my accounts, and an easier way to manage and track things too.

Plus the £30 can be reduced by 10% with a simple code when you sign up..... 453w85c4

Comment

I shall take a look.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I shall take a look.
          I'm McLovin' it.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Holy hell - I've always been a huge fan of the SJD Spreadsheet, but I'm loving FreeAgent! Can't believe I've been without it for so long.
            Am with you there.....fantastic product. Always said so...
            P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

If I was starting up again I'd definitely be including it for free within a very reasonable monthly fee...
              P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by yMyjgT View Post
                I setup the Barclays feed couple of weeks back. Piece of cake - 1 phone call, in office hours, they just ask for your sort code/acc numbers and that's it, activated
                The thing I can't get over with the feed is the fact that I would be responsible if the details were leaked or hacked and my accounts compromised. This seems to be the deal with Nat West - not sure what the position is with other banks but it certainly stops me from setting it up.

Apart from that I love it - but it could always be better ;-)

Comment

8 months on and I feel exactly the same - I think I'd cry if I had to go back now.

Comment

Yeah it's excellent, I've only been using it a few months but very impressed.

Comment

Started using FreeAgent half way through MyCo's year, so far so good, just waiting for the bank feed to be setup, once that is done I assume things will start to move quicker!

One question I have so far is with RTI's, at the moment I use the HMRC Basic PAYE Tools, would it be better to switch to the RTI feature in FA or keep with the separate system seeing it has all the legacy data for the past 7 or so years in it
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X