• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Options for large amount of money in ltd company?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you repeatedly going after NPOU? If it was anyone else, they'd probably receive an infraction.

Comment

Originally posted by ensignia View Post
      Why are you repeatedly going after NPOU? If it was anyone else, they'd probably receive an infraction.
      Because it's the same tedious fluff every time, fishing for information about rates or permie salary equivalents. Close to trolling professional.

Comment

Originally posted by ensignia View Post
        Same reason everyone comes after me, or you for that matter. He's made his bed with his post history and now he's got to sleep in it. Same as me and yourself.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Same reason everyone comes after me, or you for that matter. He's made his bed with his post history and now he's got to sleep in it. Same as me and yourself.
          Don't try and drag me down to your level. We are not the same.

Comment

I got used to it - This is what happens when you succeed - As elizabeth holmes said "First they think you're crazy, then they fight you, then you change the world".

I make no apology for being dogmatic and focused on money and wealth - This is why I became a contractor and I never forget it

Comment

Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
              I got used to it - This is what happens when you succeed - As elizabeth holmes said "First they think you're crazy, then they fight you, then you change the world".

I make no apology for being dogmatic and focused on money and wealth - This is why I became a contractor and I never forget it

In my experience, those that have "succeeded" financially don't bang on about it or speak about it very much at all, really.

In any case, I don't think it has anything to do with that. It's about your constant trolling of the professional forums with exactly the same questions, as though you're a bit slow or, er, a troll. If the mods are calling you out on it, you can be pretty sure that everyone else has noticed too.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

In my experience, those that have "succeeded" financially don't bang on about it or speak about it very much at all, really.

In any case, I don't think it has anything to do with that. It's about your constant trolling of the professional forums with exactly the same questions, as though you're a bit slow or, er, a troll. If the mods are calling you out on it, you can be pretty sure that everyone else has noticed too.
                he got banned as LondonPM for the same stuff. but he came back successfully. the mods must like him.

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

he got banned as LondonPM for the same stuff. but he came back successfully. the mods must like him.
                  Yep, LPM1.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

I prefer to call it keeping up with the times- You know like you check the FT or bloomberg to see how market developments change equity or FX prices

For contractors not to ask themselves each day - What am I worth and can I be earning more from my day job and side hussle shows lac of ambition and perseverance

But yes you can call it slow and stupid and small brain - I dont mind. Another thread in professional ruined because discussing money and wealth on a contractor forum is just too shallow.

Comment

Ruined by you, though. As usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X