• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the dreaded D word....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this the reason :-

How to ensure your cycling habit doesn't ruin your marriage - Telegraph

?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      >>well.... nothing

running the home can be a full time job. It will be interesting to see how that pans out for both of you:

You realising the ironing fairies dont exist and her getting off her a$$/justifying that she is your ironing fairy 'accustomed to a lifestyle' you provided and will expect to continue to do.
      Have you asked her about getting a job/stopping paying for the creche?
      Yeh right. My mrs is the same - think money grows on trees and is happy for someone else to go and do that part. All women are the same ;-)
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Always thought about this.

If I ever got divorced I'd be FCUKed I reckon. Mrs P is most definitely a psycho I think lol and would easily be led down the path of getting the most of it - she'd probably do it to win even if it cost her money.....

Shes pretty good mind is Mrs P but she has her moments - as Im sure we all do.

But scary when you think about it. Couple of kids, she doesnt work, you'd end up living in a flat on your tod while she gets the house etc and possibly never seeing your kids. Not great.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          We don't know the reasons for the divorce.. Grindr might be more suitable... It's a modern world after all.
          Grindr might be more suitable even if it wasn't a modern world....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Yeh right. My mrs is the same - think money grows on trees and is happy for someone else to go and do that part. All women are the same ;-)
            Always thought about this.

If I ever got divorced I'd be FCUKed I reckon. Mrs P is most definitely a psycho I think lol and would easily be led down the path of getting the most of it - she'd probably do it to win even if it cost her money.....

Shes pretty good mind is Mrs P but she has her moments - as Im sure we all do.

But scary when you think about it. Couple of kids, she doesnt work, you'd end up living in a flat on your tod while she gets the house etc and possibly never seeing your kids. Not great.
            Based on your first comment maybe the second comment is the right solution? Have you tried doing what she does? Even if she does take a poor money attitude, most women are not like that.

Most women are not that bad in divorce - until solicitors are involved.

Comment

Sometimes PC, just sometimes it is best not to bother posting your thoughts....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes. Imagine what would happen if we all posted what we think of you.

Comment

Actually NLUK I was planning to divorce my mrs then ask for your hand in marriage. Up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Based on your first comment maybe the second comment is the right solution? Have you tried doing what she does? Even if she does take a poor money attitude, most women are not like that.

Most women are not that bad in divorce - until solicitors are involved.
                    You mean sit on the sofa all day watching TV?

(Only joking - my mrs struggles at home with a long term illness - its not cool looking after a toddler as well. She could spent a bit less though ;-)

Comment

You mean sit on the sofa all day watching TV?

(Only joking - my mrs struggles at home with a long term illness - its not cool looking after a toddler as well. She could spent a bit less though ;-)
                      I bet what she spends is far less than a divorce!

I hope you both manage to get through things okay.

As NLUK says, best to think before you post. You don't want to go the way of Nigel Short or Tim Hunt do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X