• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Was your fourth wife not divorced from her previous sugar daddy when you got married?

Or have you just spotted your current wife washing her balls?
    she likes to keep her ball collection clean, is there any truth in the rumour she has got one ball from each CUK mod? Cojack did admit she took hers off AndyW when he misbehaved.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      My personal situation just got more complex! Still waiting for paperwork on new gig. While old gig have decided they desperately need to pay lots to get me back.
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Spent ten minutes on the phone this morning talking to a chancer from Square One whose main business seemed to be to get two references. To be fair he did quite a good job of stringing me along until we got to the references question. No, agency refs were no good, they had to be technical references given right now.... he even put me on hold for fifteen seconds whilst he "checked with his manager"

He couldn't submit without references because "it's like an asterisk thing" on the client's portal...

Needless to say we didn't do business.

Comment

Ham rolls (wholemeal) and a bag of plain crisps for lunch

And I found time to get on the iPad and sort out a ticket for ffconf in Brighton in November

Comment

My personal situation just got more complex! Still waiting for paperwork on new gig. While old gig have decided they desperately need me back.
              Nice to be in demand

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Nice to be in demand
                As opposed to "Wanted".
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

127 minutes and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Nice to be in demand
                    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    As opposed to "Wanted".
                    What is the difference between inlaws and outlaws? outlaws are wanted.

I am sick of posting nonsense on CUK all day long. I want a nice gig where I can code nonsense all day long. And not have time to venture into general.

Comment

And not have time to venture into general.
                      No matter how dull my gigs are, I somehow never have the urge to go into General.

Comment

Working...
                      X