• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I seem to have finally gathered enough stuff for tomorrow's links. Now I can get on with the rest of my week

Seriously, though, it can be hard to find stuff through the usual channels at the moment because everybody's so busy posting stuff about the dystopian nightmares unfolding all around us that they don't post anything fun any more

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Morning all
        Evening

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Right, I seem to have finally gathered enough stuff for tomorrow's links. Now I can get on with the rest of my week

Seriously, though, it can be hard to find stuff through the usual channels at the moment because everybody's so busy posting stuff about the dystopian nightmares unfolding all around us that they don't post anything fun any more
          Well life isn't suppose to follow art.

Night.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Looks like the Rover P4 in Swansea didn't meet the reserve.

Apparently it has a "valuable" number plate.

I wonder if the chap realises it has no value if the vehicle it comes off hasn't got an MOT.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

It's an intermittently foggy and universally frosty one here. Lovely to come up out of the gloom into the clear and be able to see for miles over the top of the fog banks, the occasional hill sticking out like an island in a flooded landscape. On the tenth floor at clintco there is only sunshine and frosty slates on the town centre roofs to be see.

Comment

Cold, very.

Dry.

Train delayed by 20 minutes & only 1 coach when it eventually deigned to turn up.

Comment

Morning

Comment

That was a busy couple of days.
                      Desk / worktop delivered and I didnt choose the pre-oiled section on the order, so a quick visit to Screwfix and a bottle of Danish oil bought, a couple of coats of oil and it looks fantastic.

Finally fitted and plug holes in the corners drilled out. Skirting and architrave fitted

Electrical work done also.

Glad to come to site for a rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X