• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ85 View Post
    test posting
    testing, testing, - one two, - one two.

CAN YOU HEAR ME AT THE BACK, THERE ????

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      A thing that never happened
      or, 'that which was postponed' ?
      NF can run, but he can't hide....

Comment

Dinner tonight has been the last of the steak and Guinness casserole out of the freezer, with croquettes and petits pois; very nice it was

I'm about due to make some chicken casserole, I reckon. Also, curries; haven't had one of those in a while.

Comment

Quite fancy a glass of red wine tonight, as recommended by leading cardiologists

I should be able to squeeze one in before getting to bed, which I have to do comparatively early, as I'm due at the GP tomorrow

Comment

TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's entertainment, apart from more stuff about the Blitz whilst eating dinner, started with another episode of S3 of Borgen, because I was starting to miss watching stuff in a Nordic language I don't understand very well, if at all - though it is true that nobody but the Danes actually understands spoken Danish anyway

And now that Amazon have finally released their Prime Video app for the Apple TV, I finally got around to watching the final episode of S1 of Halt and Catch Fire. It's a great nostalgia kick, that programme

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Blue skies when I went out with The Dog (tw), but half way round the walk it started to sleet.

TFIF, etc.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite a pleasant-looking morning out there, though it seems the looks are associated with a rather chilly temperature

Off to the doctor's in a few minutes. Then home, then back again for the nurse to draw blood. Then home again, and I can finally have breakfast

Comment

Doctor was running a bit late. What a surprise

Anyway, that's done

Back in an hour to have needles stuck in me

Comment

Working...
                      X