• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wished my agent a happy birthday on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How long before that pint sues you for harrassment?
      It's a pint of Glaswegian lager, - it'll nut him first!

Comment

Avast needs updating. Which means I will lose my remote login to megabank PC.

At the moment everyone is WFH and I will struggle to get back in after reboot.

Comment

The cleaner is in.

Comment

When I look out of the window I see a garden with alot of rubbish on the patio.

I should complain really....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              When I look out of the window I see a garden with alot of rubbish on the patio.

I should complain really....
              However it is Mrs BP! I daren't complain. Look what happened to the cats when they did.....

Comment

Afternoon all

Other-half's sister and her bf visited with two small people in tow (it was ok, they weren't random elves, they belong to the sister).

Munchies and chat, swapped pressies.

House seems quiet now despite my "rock classics" mp3 mix currently playing.

Trying to decide whether to sweep the leaves off the lawn or not bother...
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Now I have left the Client Co premises I can share the real reason why I and someone else on here got canned early.

It was budgetary obviously, although a bit of a different theme this time....

It seems that one of the departments refused to honour a cost charge even though everything was agreed, prior

As the alternative was a multi million pound fine if it went wrong, a senior manager came up with a very innovative solution...

He raided the execs bonus pot, once they spotted cash disappearing at quite a rate a massive fuss kicked off and we were given the old heave ho.

You couldn't make it up
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Off into town shortly. As my relatives, or some of them, are of the opinion that I’m basically committing suicide by going out of doors and putting one foot in front of the other, I’m reluctantly accepting a lift down to the High Street, though I’m insisting on walking back

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                      Very delicately phrased but still awkward on your last morning. Call down and ask the concierge whether he has a small roll of carpet. He'll do the rest.
                      a slight departure from a Mercedes & a drunken Chauffeur but I suppose that might look a little suspect nowadays.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X