• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny out now, but with a heavy shower. Result: beautiful rainbow visible out of my window

Comment

The sausage rolls were a win, largely followed the ingredients in this recipe.

https://www.rivercottage.net/recipes/big-sausage-rolls

Recommended
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I didn't know sausage rolls came out.

<sing>In the nayveeeeeeeee</sing>

Last evening's shipping forecast has proved correct with gales, rain, hail, and horizontal murrain of beasts.

The jackdaws, as usual, are enjoying the high winds & wheeling all over the sky.

It's lovely to see them enjoying themselves.

Comment

Just noticed that Daniel J. Travanti appeared in last week's NCIS LA.

I didn't recognize him.

Daniel J. Travanti - IMDb

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I didn't know sausage rolls came out.

<sing>In the nayveeeeeeeee</sing>

Last evening's shipping forecast has proved correct with gales, rain, hail, and horizontal murrain of beasts.

The jackdaws, as usual, are enjoying the high winds & wheeling all over the sky.

It's lovely to see them enjoying themselves.

Then they got eaten
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

A great day out at Chester today

Comment

And lest we forget:

Celebrate 20 Years of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER with Awesome Merch | Nerdist

Comment

And, thanks to Lidl(tm), Zeity can now do the "Here's Zeity" as per "The Shining".

Last edited by zeitghost; 5 March 2017, 18:04.

Comment

A busy day of fannying about doing bits and bats has resulted in a much more pleasant gaff to reside in. Shame I'll be at clientco and so miss it. Anyway, since it's pissed down all day it doesn't feel like the waste of a day off it might otherwise have done.

Comment

It's nice and dry in the pub too, where I have come to reward my industry

Comment

Working...
                      X