• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cutting girls out...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    True, just be yourself and don't chase women, they will come to you if you have a flash car.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      FTFY
      Flash cars don't work - most people know SFA about cars.

Being rich or handsome does. Preferably both is better.....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ah that wonderful cycle of putting up with some odious sockie until its attention seeking trolling goes a step to far and someone finally permabans them.

So much fun. :|
        Last edited by northernladuk; 17 March 2016, 10:50.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Ah that wonderful cycle of putting up with some odious sockie until it's attention seeking trolling goes a step to far and someone finally permabans them.

So much fun.
          You must be fun at parties...

Comment

You must be fun at parties...
            Not when there odious tools around.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Not when there odious tools around.
              touché

Comment

True, just be yourself and don't chase women, they will come to you if you are handsome, tall and rich.
                It's good if you smell nice too.

Comment

If you look, and smell nice, and have a nice car, and jet around the Med, it helps. I don't look nice.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I think FLC's tag line is fitting in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                      Your jealousy is appreciated but for me it is a real problem .. it is hard being polygamous.
                      Instead of being polygamous, why not just focus on being polyamorous instead? That would probably make your life a lot easier.

Of course, it really helps if one (or you all!) are compersive as well - and if you find yourself in that situation then make sure you keep it.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X