• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in too.

Comment

Hi, Just joined the forum today, count me in too

Comment

Me Too

I'm in...

Comment

I've only recently joined but you can count me in.

Comment

Thanks to all here.

Quick update - I've been delayed in the initial paper and now tomorrow pm looks best bet. My apologies but I had clients with more urgent issues to deal with.

Secondly.

BIG GROUP works with and for other provider groups. In particular it is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT that the NTRT challenge goes ahead.

If you are involved in that and have yet to join up, I urge you to do so because you will be helping yourself and everybody else.

Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

The NTRT challenge is going ahead

We've already raised more than enough.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post2097262

I hope we serve as an example to BIG GROUP as to what can be achieved if a group of people are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

When the time comes, be prepared to dig deep folks. (Our members have stumped up £900 each)

££££££ = Power
              Last edited by DonkeyRhubarb; 23 May 2015, 11:45.

Comment

MtM loan scheme

Anyone on here that was with the MtM loan scheme and has received an APN for April 2008 onwards? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlyer View Post
                  Anyone on here that was with the MtM loan scheme and has received an APN for April 2008 onwards? Thanks.
                  The scheme wasn't DOTAS registered, so it won't be on the list for APNs.

Comment

Count me in and APN question

I was on the White Collar scheme, I've had a discovery notice for 10/11 and a self-assessment showing a 5 digit figure, however I haven't received an APN yet. Has anyone else on the same scheme?

Also I'd like to pledge support too and join the BIG GROUP.

Currently toying with the idea of joining another third-party (MyFD) that WC has decided to offload us to due to the capacity of contractors involved.

Comment

Originally posted by njwilli3 View Post
                      I was on the White Collar scheme, I've had a discovery notice for 10/11 and a self-assessment showing a 5 digit figure, however I haven't received an APN yet. Has anyone else on the same scheme?

Also I'd like to pledge support too and join the BIG GROUP.

Currently toying with the idea of joining another third-party (MyFD) that WC has decided to offload us to due to the capacity of contractors involved.
                      You might like to read my post #359 on the thread dedicated to WCC (and subsequent posts):

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ml#post2097144

Just to repeat - I was told that the WCC scheme was non-DOTAS - so you should not expect to receive an APN for your involvement in that scheme.

I have been advised that there may come a time when HMRC will direct their attention to non-DOTAS schemes (like WCC) - but that is probably a long way off - certainly not while they have a nice handy list of DOTAS scheme members to target immediately ...
                      "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next ..."

Comment

Working...
                      X