• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Ahh, so you was living in a million pound house in London, then you were living in a million pound house in "Leafy" Surrey and now magically you are living in a million pound house in London again.

Estate agents, removals firms and the SDLT tax office officials must all be sending you Christmas cards soon..
    Was always in Greater London, anything within the M25 is london to me.
    Still here on the outskirts till we sell.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Was always in Greater London
      And you only had to click your heels together.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So Boris is in favour of free movement and an illegal immigrant amnesty and Davis wants to pay for access to the single market.

I think I understand Brexit now; we want a worse deal then what we have now as we're British and want to give those chaps on the continent a fair chance.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          So Boris is in favour of free movement and an illegal immigrant amnesty and Davis wants to pay for access to the single market.

I think I understand Brexit now; we want a worse deal then what we have now as we're British and want to give those chaps on the continent a fair chance.

Laughing stock is not the half of it.
          I reckon the 3 stooges have had a look at the numbers.
          Should have done that in June.

Anyway pound has risen following Davies comment on the single market.
          So all a senior EU negotiator has to do is hint at WTO and watch it plunge.
          Last edited by sasguru; 1 December 2016, 11:46.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

Whether Brexit was a yes or a no, the poor were going to get poorer.

Comment

There's a new word being bandied around "Brexit-Min".

It means we have Brexit, but with total free movement of people, we still pay the £350,000,000 per week fees and the trade deal remain as-is.

Or we could call it, Bremain instead.

LibLabCon, same old same old.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Whether Brexit was a yes or a no, the poor were going to get poorer.
                Correct, it's a reshuffling of elites, just like in the US.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  There's a new word being bandied around "Brexit-Min".

It means we have Brexit, but with total free movement of people, we still pay the £350,000,000 per week fees and the trade deal remain as-is.

Or we could call it, Bremain instead.

LibLabCon, same old same old.
                  I think you Kippers should drag your zimmers onto the street in protest.
                  Make sure you get the spelling right on your slogans, won't you?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think you Kippers should drag your zimmers onto the street in protest.
                    Make sure you get the spelling right on your slogans, won't you?
                    When it all dies down I'm heading to Spain to join the ex-pat moaners.

Comment

Correct, it's a reshuffling of elites, just like in the US.
                      you on the discard pile as usual?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X