• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah m8 its interesting following all this i know all i can do is look at my experience and know that i have got all my stuff sorted Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction

Comment

Sunday solutions/ Bradbury and Co

Originally posted by mattharris_uk View Post
      I too have £14,950 in unpaid profits with Bradbury/Sunday Solutions and I know of 2 other guys in the same boat. If anyone has any further info as to how to proceed, please get in touch [email protected]

I am also sailing in the same boat. Sunday/ Bradbury has retained around £3600 as tax money but they havent paid it to HMRC. I had to get my tax returns done from a different accountant and pay the tax money to HMRC from my pocket. Now I am trying to get back my money from Bradbury which they owe me but I dont get a proper response from them. I received partnership accounts information but no where it is mentioned that they have paid the money to HMRC. I have complained to tax evasion team to investigate but they need around 6 months time to investigate.Can anyone let me know if any legal action has been taken against these companies? If so, I would like to join in. My email id is [email protected]

Comment

Sunday/Bradbury

Originally posted by Nickh02 View Post
        Hi

I would also like to join the Sunday/Bradbury action group.

Has anybody actually received a payment for undistributed profits?

I would also like to join the Sunday/Bradbury action group. I havent received any payment so far.

Comment

Originally posted by joanmoan View Post
          Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction
          Originally posted by samtheman View Post
          yeah m8 its interesting following all this i know all i can do is look at my experience and know that i have got all my stuff sorted Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction
          Come on joanmoan and samtheman, If you are going to chip in and stick for for SS and Bradbury purporting to be contractors, the least you can do is post different text.???

Yes, I know we have all been royally had and stitched up by Sunday Solutions and Bradbury, but we are learning.

It seems their laziness extends to you both posting much the same text.

Come on guys, you have perfected a great scam, shame to mess it up with sloppy postings.

Prats...

Also suspicious as to why your profile is not available, for both of you.????????
          Last edited by Gasman; 20 January 2010, 19:41. Reason: Added profile comment

Comment

Originally posted by Babybadger View Post
            Where did you find the UTR and name of Partnership?
            From my last tax assesment form..... Or you may try your luck with B&C.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtrinder View Post
              I find it fasinating that there are so many contradictions and and numerous names mentioned it seems to me alot of people are clutching at straws and pointing the finger at any and everyone people need to get there facts right as there are legal implications for those who make outlandish liable and slanderous comments
              Really?, you don't say.?
              Getting upset are we.?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucredolphin View Post
                I am also sailing in the same boat. Sunday/ Bradbury has retained around £3600 as tax money but they havent paid it to HMRC. I had to get my tax returns done from a different accountant and pay the tax money to HMRC from my pocket. Now I am trying to get back my money from Bradbury which they owe me but I dont get a proper response from them. I received partnership accounts information but no where it is mentioned that they have paid the money to HMRC. I have complained to tax evasion team to investigate but they need around 6 months time to investigate.Can anyone let me know if any legal action has been taken against these companies? If so, I would like to join in. My email id is [email protected]
                The email address to ask to join is I believe, [email protected].

Also not a good idea to post the timeframe for HMRC, as it gives them a heads up to how long they have to disappear. :-(

We need to keep them in the dark as to what is going to happen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
                  Found this bizarre company at the partnership address given to me by Bradbury:-

http://www.payslip.tel/

WTF! Maybe it's a hint from Bradbury on how we might reduce our tax liability
                  On Nominet for this website "Way" is replaced by "Gardens". What a seedy site - certainly not one of Paddock's!

http://webwhois.nic.uk/cgi-bin/whois...-payroll.co.uk

http://www.os-payroll.co.uk/
                  Last edited by FeedtheKids; 3 February 2010, 10:14. Reason: Added 2nd link

Comment

Is there a 'united front' about how to fill in our returns?

Earlier in tis thread there are many references to joining a co-ordinated group to take similar actions.

A few days ago I emailed the address ([email protected]) and was asked to provide credentials, which I duly did.

Since then, I've had no further communication.

Is there a group which is taking consolidated action, and where is it?

Is the publicised address real, and I have to be patient, or is it a front for something more sinister?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
                      Come on joanmoan and samtheman, If you are going to chip in and stick for for SS and Bradbury purporting to be contractors, the least you can do is post different text.???

Yes, I know we have all been royally had and stitched up by Sunday Solutions and Bradbury, but we are learning.

It seems their laziness extends to you both posting much the same text.

Come on guys, you have perfected a great scam, shame to mess it up with sloppy postings.

Prats...

Also suspicious as to why your profile is not available, for both of you.????????
                      Nothing suspicious about their profile not being visible - this is the same for all new users who have not made a set number of posts.

It is odd that they posted the same text though and accessed the site from the same home ADSL account in the space of 6 minutes. Shocking. Banned. Let me know if you see any more suspect activity and will be more than happy to investigate.

Comment

Working...
                      X