• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry, but I'm finding these 'satisifed customers' very suspicious!
    If you feel you can trust these guys after they tried unsuccessfully to dissolve their company many months ago then fine. These guys were prepared to shut up shop and do a runner and without the quick response from various members (who blocked them from doing so) you wouldn't be having any kind of contact from them at all! The only reason you're getting mail-shots from these guys is because they are under investigation from HMRC - they are just being seen to do the right thing in order for them to satisfy (on paper) Companies House and HMRC. The money is irrelevent to them as it's the individual's responsibility to pay their taxes.

My accounts are complete garbage and guess what? I've emailed them dozens and dozens of times since April 2009 and not a single response. There's money missing, receipts are incorrect and that's just the time I was with Sunday - don't get me started on Von Essen!!!

You try finding their new registered address - the Postcode does not exist - It's the same postcode listed at Companies House as on their letterheads.

Comment

Originally posted by losing the will to live View Post
      If you feel you can trust these guys after they tried unsuccessfully to dissolve their company many months ago then fine. These guys were prepared to shut up shop and do a runner and without the quick response from various members (who blocked them from doing so) you wouldn't be having any kind of contact from them at all! The only reason you're getting mail-shots from these guys is because they are under investigation from HMRC - they are just being seen to do the right thing in order for them to satisfy (on paper) Companies House and HMRC. The money is irrelevent to them as it's the individual's responsibility to pay their taxes.

My accounts are complete garbage and guess what? I've emailed them dozens and dozens of times since April 2009 and not a single response. There's money missing, receipts are incorrect and that's just the time I was with Sunday - don't get me started on Von Essen!!!

You try finding their new registered address - the Postcode does not exist - It's the same postcode listed at Companies House as on their letterheads.
      I thought it was somewhat odd that both had posted twice and within a few minutes of each other each time. Looks like somebody at Bradbury is twiddling his thumbs today

Comment

Looks like somebody at Bradbury is twiddling his thumbs today [/QUOTE]

More than likely dipped into our funds and ordered a pizza too!!

Comment

Originally posted by losing the will to live View Post

You should PM administrator and get the ip address - prosperity 4 tried something similar and got their ip address range blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Surrey Labs View Post
            Collectively we need legal and accountancy help

I have been in contact with FlemingLaing who seem to know a lot about our plight and who put me onto this forum.
            They should , some if not all of the people previously worked for Sunday solutions apparently. My business manager now works there. His initials are NJ.

I'd be VERY wary of FL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhines View Post
              Thunderstruck - I think i've misunderstood the previous posts! What you've described there is what I intend to do. I also plan to submit a figure higher than the one provided by Bradbury, one I can verify with my bank statements.
              Hey Rhines... not a problem.. I really think, next step should be, we all now should start chasing our tax retention money with B&C. They managed to put everyone on defensive mode by sending garbage account showing us as debtors to partnership. That tactics of theirs had given them some success in a way that now people are not chasing their lost money now. This should get reversed now...

Guys, Humble request.. Pl start sending these crooks messages to get our money back... I know they dont respond but keep the efforts going... Let us not let them allow to run scotfree by using these stalling and attacking tactics.

Comment

Utter tosh. The people complaining are contractors who have had their fees increased to stupid percentages, and their money withheld from them as well as not having their SATRs posted in time for them.

In fact I'd be very wary of anyone who stands up for Sunday/Bradbury/Willowmeade/Reed Morgan etc. Take care, that is how we all got in this mess, by believing what we were told.

Originally posted by Jkozak View Post
                I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm finding alot of contradicting posts on here and am not sure who to believe someone told me that some of the stuff posted on here is complete lies and it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer so far I'm really confused and don't know who to believe but one thing is for sure I've had my accounts I've approved them and have been told my paymnent schedule will be with me by the end of the month anyway does anyone think any different I would be really interested to here what you think as I'm starting to not trust alot of stuff I see on here thank you

Comment

Fleming Laing

Yeah, a little alarm bell in my head kept ringing when I spoke to Fleming Laing.

Anybody else have an opinion about FL?

They did in all fairness put me onto this website/forum.

Comment

sunday solutions

hi i would like to join action group regarding sunday solutions i am having no joy in contacting them either by phone or email only just heard about the problems any suggestions on what to do

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm the web admin here at Gabem, we bought the domain of sunday solutions back in December not realising that there were these problems. I just found out today.

I'm going to put a page up there linking to the action group and as much as I can piece together. In the meantime I'll be watching this thread in case I can help.

Hugo

Comment

Working...
                      X