• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual fraud

Originally posted by Another Sucker View Post
    As mentioned in post #420 the registered address of Sunday Solutions is:

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
    THE MERIDIAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE
    STATION SQUARE
    COVENTRY
    CV1 2FL

Another victim and I visited the address today.

The Meridian is simply a "company hosting organisation". They provide services to thousands of small companies - most of which are claimed to be legal.

The services which they provide to Sunday Solutions amount to receiving their post and forwarding it on.

No surprise there then.
    Misleading is a speciality

Comment

Since the action group isn't demonstrating any action, if anybody thinks it'd be useful to talk / meet in private, then I'm happy to co-ordinate it.

I could take advice on how we prove credentials. My current priority is to declare the most advantageous (i.e. minimalist / legal) information on a tax return that I submit next week. If an agenda was kept to this, until we have time to prove credentials, then spies would find nothing of benefit to them.

Alternatively, if anyone has good ideas - make them known.

How do I prove my credentials to you? I don't know yet. Ask me.

Anyone interested - just email me at [email protected]. The address gives a clue as to where I'd prefer to meet.
      Midland Hotel Manchester then.
      Or somewhere like Aston Villa's ground?
      More we talk the better.

Comment

As mentioned in post #420 the registered address of Sunday Solutions is:

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
        THE MERIDIAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE
        STATION SQUARE
        COVENTRY
        CV1 2FL

Another victim and I visited the address today.

The Meridian is simply a "company hosting organisation". They provide services to thousands of small companies - most of which are claimed to be legal.

The services which they provide to Sunday Solutions amount to receiving their post and forwarding it on.

No surprise there then.
        Has anyone any idea of the Bradbury address - are they still in Keynesham nr Bristol, or Folkestone as per the website ?? I am going to Bristol on business on Tuesday so maybe able to pay a visit ...

Comment

Originally posted by swilmot View Post
          Has anyone any idea of the Bradbury address - are they still in Keynesham nr Bristol, or Folkestone as per the website ?? I am going to Bristol on business on Tuesday so maybe able to pay a visit ...
          From Companies House website:-

BRADBURY & CO LIMITED
          16 SHEARWAY BUSINESS PARK
          FOLKESTONE
          KENT
          CT19 4RK

I think this postcode is wrong and I would guess that this is just a post handling address like SS tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
            From Companies House website:-

BRADBURY & CO LIMITED
            16 SHEARWAY BUSINESS PARK
            FOLKESTONE
            KENT
            CT19 4RK

I think this postcode is wrong and I would guess that this is just a post handling address like SS tbh.
            That was what I thought - and I then found a posting saying the 'Bath Road' address was no longer used.
            Has anyone reported anything to the NFA, Watchdog, Trading Standards, etc etc etc

Comment

Join Up Quickly if you want action

Fellow victims,

I only discovered this scene a few days ago. I've already started a small action group with no anticipated cost of membership - at the very least until we strike a point where the involvement of professional lawyers and/or accountants shows a likelihood of showing a profit.

We already have a small number of members but I'm dismayed by the pointless comments and the hand-wringing on this site.

You won't get your money back by making glib remarks on this forum. You only stand a chance if you join with others in effecting change.

If this is what you want, email me on <removed, please use PM system> in the next couple of days.

Actions taken today include:
              Sunday Solutions Company headquarters visited
              Trading Standards, ACAS, HMRC Fraud Department, and Watchdog contacted.
              The principal and practicalities of a telephone conference established.
              Actions - to be disclosed - agreed for next week.

No results yet. What do you expect after 2 days?

But, if you're interested and committed to getting your money back, why not join the action?

<admin note>Account upgraded, PM use enabled</admin note>

Comment

Swilmot,
                I think everyone should be contacting Trading Standards, NFA, Watchdog etc.
                Also why not write to Bradbury Directors home address, send it recorded for proof?

Comment

Another Sucker,
                  Sounds like a plan. How do i contact you? Have no idea what PM systems is?
                  I also have plans, legal/other and plenty of insurance.

<admin note>PM = Private Messaging. New users are not given this by default as it is abused by spammers from time to time. New users need to make a certain number of posts before this is enabled on their account. I have upgraded your account so you now have access to the PM system.</admin note>

Comment

Re: Join Up Quickly if you want action

How do we join?
                    I cannot find PM function or any other way of emailing you.

Thanks.

<admin note>PM enabled on your account too. Find the post from the user you want to message, click their name and you will see an option to send them a private message.</admin note>

Fellow victims,

I only discovered this scene a few days ago. I've already started a small action group with no anticipated cost of membership - at the very least until we strike a point where the involvement of professional lawyers and/or accountants shows a likelihood of showing a profit.

We already have a small number of members but I'm dismayed by the pointless comments and the hand-wringing on this site.

You won't get your money back by making glib remarks on this forum. You only stand a chance if you join with others in effecting change.

If this is what you want, email me on <removed, please use PM system> in the next couple of days.

But, if you're interested and committed to getting your money back, why not join the action?

Comment

Need to PM

Hi, I also could do with the ability to PM so that I can contact this user.

Thanks,

Tom

<admin note>PM use enabled</admin note>

Fellow victims,

Comment

Working...
                      X