• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please: How to submit Cessation Accounts ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please: How to submit Cessation Accounts ?

sorry first time in my life I use a forum, please excuse my mistakes

I need to close my LTD and I need to submit cessation accounts. My company is dormant for few years now and I submit the accounts myself, I don't have an accountant. My question:

How do I submit the cessation accounts?

Is it the same process as I do normally every year? if so, how to mark somehow that this time I will submit my final cessation accounts? Is there any step in the process or I it is more complicated?

is there any website I can find info, guides how to submit cessation accounts?

not sure how long it takes.

I've removed your references to it being urgent. It's urgent for nobody but you, so saying it's urgent is often perceived as being a bit rude.

As it's your first time, you are excused.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I've removed your references to it being urgent. It's urgent for nobody but you, so saying it's urgent is often perceived as being a bit rude.

As it's your first time, you are excused.
      It's not his first time and one thing ruder that putting urgent in a title is lying when begging for help. He posted on 26th March 2016 so it's not the first time in their life they've used a forum. Begone fork tongued knave. Back to the pits of hell where you belong.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/acco...first-p60.html
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

But not wanting to sound unhelpful I've answered your questions below
        Originally posted by Zorbas View Post
        is there any website I can find info, guides how to submit cessation accounts?
        Yes there is

not sure how long it takes.
        Depends if you know what you are doing.

Hope that helps and thanks for coming.

Comment

Hi NotAllThere,

I don't mind you modified the title, I didn't know it is rude sorry if that caused an issue, as I said I don't use forums so I don't know rules

Hi northernladuk,

You must be sick, you need to see a doctor immediately
          I completely forgot that I posted in 2016 and I don't care if you don't believe it. You behave like this because you take yourself as example, I am not like you, I am healthy
          Yes it is true that I need some help and since I didn't find some guidance online I thought maybe some people here can help. Where is the problem with that, sick? I thought this is one of the reason forums exist, but if you think that I will beg you, just imagine what I would like to say to you now...

I know that you don't believe it because you can't do it since you are sick but I will not log in to see your answer

enjoy your sickness

Comment

Comment

Looks like I might be taking another days holiday

Comment

This is the Welcome zone. Play nice.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  This is the Welcome zone. Play nice.
                  Was supposed to be tongue in cheek but failed. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Was supposed to be tongue in cheek but failed. Sorry.
                    Not enough smilies in your post

Comment

Working...
                    X