• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Intro from an ex-contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro from an ex-contractor

Thought I'd say hi as it's been a long time since I was last vaguely around.

Just about to dive back into the contract market in the new year having spent 6 years working permanent roles. Prior to that I contracted from 1997 all the way through to 2017, experiencing all the high and lows of that journey.

Anyway, hello. My name's Matt and I'm an ex-contractor, about to become a contractor again.

Hello Matt. Welcome back. Would you still lick the chutney spoon and is your favourite gladiator still the same?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Hello Matt. Welcome back. Would you still lick the chutney spoon and is your favourite gladiator still the same?
        Gladiator question won't help identify the returnee... the answer is only ever Lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post

Gladiator question won't help identify the returnee... the answer is only ever Lightning.
          Nahhh. Pretty but she has those eyes that still look sad when she's got a big smile on. Jet was the proper contractors pick.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hunter for me.

Comment

Swap chutney for Marmite and I'm sold.

As for the gladiator. I always thought that an excellent Gladiator name would have been "W_nker". What an amazing introduction that would have been to the assembled audience.

Comment

Working...
              X