• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Returning to contracting after 7 years as permie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning to contracting after 7 years as permie

Just a quick note to say hello. Returning from permie role (the dark side?) back to a contract starting next week (eek!). Trying to get all the admin done quickly - any advice gratefully received, especially those things I need and those that I don't. Ltd company set up, accountant sorted, now looking at insurances....

Hi newaxe,

Your question is a bit too broad to answer. I advise that you look through the stickies on each of the forums, that will give you some ideas regarding what you need to look at.

Once you have the basics ask again for anything specific and we will try to help.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Thanks Cojak - apologies if this was a bit too generic. Not sure I have anything specific to ask just yet, and I am trawling through the stickies as I get to each thing I need to do. I will be back to ask for specifics when I get there!

Comment

There's a first timers link on the right. Whilst you're not a brand new first timer, there's been changes over the past 7 years so it's worth starting anew with your investigations.

Comment

Originally posted by newaxe View Post
          Thanks Cojak - apologies if this was a bit too generic. Not sure I have anything specific to ask just yet, and I am trawling through the stickies as I get to each thing I need to do. I will be back to ask for specifics when I get there!
          Dont forget to use the search function as described in the sticky at the top of this part of the forum.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X