• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

New member here :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member here :)

Did not ever think there would be a online community just for contractors! Happy to of stumbled across this forum. Is it still fairly active?

Have you had a look around to gauge this for yourself?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Welcome! Yes, lots of activity.

Avoid General if you're of a delicate disposition.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Have you had a look around to gauge this for yourself?
        I reckon 9 out of 10 of your posts are passive aggressive, mostly negative. Basically, you seem like a pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by contralance View Post
          Did not ever think there would be a online community just for contractors! Happy to of stumbled across this forum. Is it still fairly active?
          Yep, it is. Although a lot of posts here you need to take with a pinch of salt, I've found.

Comment

Originally posted by DevUK View Post
            I reckon 9 out of 10 of your posts are passive aggressive, mostly negative. Basically, you seem like a pain in the arse.
            9 out of 10... Jeez. My standards are slipping.

Sometimes dealing with the negative is the best way to reach the positive. If someone wants a complete answer to understand a situation a warm Internet hug just doesn't give the big picture.

I think I've done pretty well this last few weeks so I think it's safe to say, the tone aside, if you read the post the information has been factual, to the point and correct. Just not very good at giving a hug at the end.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

fair enough

Comment

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

He's a cutie IRL though

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    He's a cutie IRL though
                    oooeer, does you know who know this?

Comment

Working...
                    X