• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parasol Group! Avoid at any costs!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parasol Group! Avoid at any costs!

Parasol is bunch of unqualified morons! fed up dealing with them! Will be leaving and switching to someone else ASAP!
    Messed up my pension payments and salary big time!

Originally posted by gemasp View Post
    Parasol is bunch of unqualified morons! fed up dealing with them! Will be leaving and switching to someone else ASAP!
    Messed up my pension payments and salary big time!
    How did they do that?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

How did they do that?
      From a year ago.

Originally posted by gemasp View Post
      Parasol Group has the very confusing payslip design with number of different totals and 3 different tables with calculations in one payslip. Takes genius to understand calculations! And almost impossible to get support to explain the numbers and how they are calculated. Took me 3 weeks to get formula to arrive to the same numbers! Plus they have been hacked in Jan-Feb 2022 and messed up my pension contributions! **** them!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

From a year ago.

So even after all that the OP is still using them?

The irony is that the new management is fixing a lot of these issues...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X