• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SSAS pension contributions via Umbrella companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSAS pension contributions via Umbrella companies

Hi, has anyone come across any FCSA approved umbrella contractor companies that offer the facility of being able to make salary sacrific payments to your own SIPP/SSAS pension scheme?
    thanks
    Tom

Contractor Umbrella do. https://www.contractorumbrella.com

See threads on this very page.

Comment

I believe NASA do what you want TomHorner, for a £5 supplement per week (base rate is £17.50)
      Last edited by Paralytic; 17 January 2020, 14:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        They’re not FCSA accredited. I believe NASA do what you want TomHorner, for a £5 supplement per week (base rate is £17.50)
        Only because FCSA accreditation takes time and as a recently created umbrella they haven't met all the criteria yet.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

They’re not FCSA accredited. I believe NASA do what you want TomHorner, for a £5 supplement per week (base rate is £17.50)
          + a truly massive 1.8% initial investment fee on all amounts sent to NEST.

Other far cheaper pension funds are available from umbrellas who were willing to pay a small sum when setting the scheme up rather than expecting the contractor to pay for everything.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mogga71 View Post
            Contractor Umbrella do. https://www.contractorumbrella.com

See threads on this very page.
            Hi mogga71,

Everybody contributes to the company pension scheme, Scottish Widows, and then our workers can move these funds over to their own preferred scheme/SIPP. Scottish Widows does not charge for this.

Hi Paralytic,

Maybe you're thinking of someone else? We've been FCSA members for over 12 months.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
            Dolan Accountancy

Contractor Umbrella

01442 795 100

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              + a truly massive 1.8% initial investment fee on all amounts sent to NEST.

Other far cheaper pension funds are available from umbrellas who were willing to pay a small sum when setting the scheme up rather than expecting the contractor to pay for everything.
              Lots of other criteria, rather than just money, which prevents umbrella's from working with some providers - wish it was that straight forward

Comment

Originally posted by DolanContractorGroup View Post
                Hi Paralytic,

Maybe you're thinking of someone else? We've been FCSA members for over 12 months.

Kind regards

Zeeshan
                Apologies, yes, mistaken identity. I have deleted that part of my post.
                Last edited by Paralytic; 17 January 2020, 14:35.

Comment

Working...
                X