• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Used i-paye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Used i-paye

Does anyone have any experience of using these guys, been recommended by the agent, fairly happy with my current brollie but they aren't on the agents preferred list etc, etc

I may be wrong but I wouldn't let the agent dictate which umbrella company you should use, it's your own personal choice and they sound like they are just trying it on. Perhaps the agent gets some sort of kick back from getting new contractors to sign up.

I've always operated through a ltd company so no experience of umbrellas but my understanding is that they should have no link to the agent or end client, otherwise you'd be changing umbrella company everytime you got a new contract.

Comment

They will get a kick back from it that's all so get one you are happy with and don't be dictated to by a greedy agent.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Agency's preferred list? You tell them not them tell you

Comment

I would speak with your current brolly! We will always fight if a contractor wants to work through us. It can work from time to time.

Comment

The last contractor I knew who allowed an agent to tell him which brolly to use ended up in a scheme with Bedouin.

Tell them to do one.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I-Paye

We've used them for a number of years, mainly on our European work. Proper accountants and a great bunch.
              https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Working...
              X