• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella Company Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella Company Recommendations

I recently moved to London from Sydney on a youth mobility visa. I will be contracting for a very small events company. They asked if I can source my own Umbrella company. I've never dealt with an umbrella company before, so I just wanted some recommendations. I will be on a weekly basis of 37.5 hours per week, earning £12 an hour.
    Thank you for your help!

Contractor Umbrella would be my choice. They are very active on here and have done a lot of working fighting the govt over changes. They also run All Umbrellas Are Equal site.

Ask for the big boss Lucy (who also posts on here)
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliciaJane View Post
      I recently moved to London from Sydney on a youth mobility visa. I will be contracting for a very small events company. They asked if I can source my own Umbrella company. I've never dealt with an umbrella company before, so I just wanted some recommendations. I will be on a weekly basis of 37.5 hours per week, earning £12 an hour.
      Thank you for your help!
      Hi AliciaJane, always happy to talk you through how it all works and what you can expect, just give me a shout on the number on the website

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
        Hi AliciaJane, always happy to talk you through how it all works and what you can expect, just give me a shout on the number on the website

Comment

Working...
        X