• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendation for Umbrella Company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for Umbrella Company

Hello Friends,
    I am new to this forum seeking your guidance for choosing a umbrella company which is reliable and good payout.
    I am operating through my limited company at present and want to get rid of hassle in maintaining the company.
    Can you kindly recommend some good umbrella companies with their percent payout, fees, any other details ...?

Reg,
    Trips

Contractor Umbrella. Lucy and Lisa post here and they have been posting solid advice for a long time. Lisa has also been heading up the fight for contractors. If I ever stop using a Limited they would be the first lot I go to.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Contractor Umbrella. Lucy and Lisa post here and they have been posting solid advice for a long time. Lisa has also been heading up the fight for contractors. If I ever stop using a Limited they would be the first lot I go to.
      Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Northern Lad [emoji4] Trips if you want to DM me your details I will give you a call when it suits you.

Comment

Why do you want to switch?

Comment

Tulip Contracting

I'm contracting in Belgium, and need an umbrella. I'm not sure how I got in contact with ww w.tulipcontractor.co.uk]Tulip Contractor UK Limited, probably a linked in advert.

Their retention model is excellent >75% but their communication is incredibly sloppy, with all correspondence with unnamed people behind an info@ address, and making a lot of wrong assumptions.

Has anybody used them. Happy?
            I'm also of course worried they're a scam, will collect from my agency and then vanish so I'd like to know at least one person has been paid through them.
            Last edited by cojak; 17 May 2016, 06:49. Reason: No, they really are Tulip Contractors

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
              Thanks Northern Lad [emoji4] Trips if you want to DM me your details I will give you a call when it suits you.

Hi Lucy,

I am new to contracting and I have been given a preferred suppliers list but I am unsure of which to go with and red flags. Please could you assist? (also new to this forum not sure why I cant DM)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by new2contract View Post
                Hi Lucy,

I am new to contracting and I have been given a preferred suppliers list but I am unsure of which to go with and red flags. Please could you assist? (also new to this forum not sure why I cant DM)

Thanks
                I am guessing DM is mail on here. You only get access to that once you've posted a few times to stop spammers. If I were you I'd ring Lucy at CU and speak to her direct. It's an important decision so speaking to someone is a much better bet.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I am guessing DM is mail on here. You only get access to that once you've posted a few times to stop spammers. If I were you I'd ring Lucy at CU and speak to her direct. It's an important decision so speaking to someone is a much better bet.
                  Thanks! Do you have her or Lisa's number?

I was thinking of going with paystream

Comment

Originally posted by new2contract View Post
                    Thanks! Do you have her or Lisa's number?

I was thinking of going with paystream
                    Have you tried google?

PAYE Umbrella Companies for UK Contractors | Contractor Umbrella Company

tel:+441206761326

Lisa isn't with the company anymore so Lucy is in charge.

Dunno Paystream. They had some bad feedback on here but it was a very long time ago I believe so maybe not accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X