• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO MTT: UAT Primer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO MTT: UAT Primer?

Rats.

I've just had this dropped in my lap.

Does anyone (if not Mitch) know of a good UAT book/resource from the Business/User's perspective?

Ta.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

To answer my own question, I've just ordered this http://www.amazon.co.uk/User-Accepta...5&sr=1-1-fkmr0
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Have you bought it yet? I might have an old ISTQB book flying around if its just for you rather than the customer
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Have you bought it yet? I might have an old ISTQB book flying around if its just for you rather than the customer
        Ta SM but I've bought it. And it is for me - I'm in the land of the blind territory...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Could you bring it to clientco. Panic management and the BA need it...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If you can give the background and aims we can help

Comment

Working...
            X