• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which OSX Twitter Client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which OSX Twitter Client

After a twitter client that will show multiple customisable column of content, and the ability and supports multiple accounts.

Used Tweetdeck for years and love it, but it seems that is going to be defunct after the next update of the API on the 7th May
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Love Hootsuite - and is only a few quid for a single user. Gets a bit pricey (IMO) when you start building teams but for a single person using it is well worth the fee. Am sure they will have an iWhatever app as well as allowing you to use the main web interface on browser when at desktop.

Comment

Tweetbot. Whenever the question is "Twitter" the answer is always "Tweetbot".

Mind you, I've got a couple of "WTF" comments to send to the Tweetbot team about the OS X version… but that doesn't stop the answer being "Tweetbot".

And it's easy to send those comments once I've thought them through properly and written them; and they'll act on them, if they make sense. Even better, they won't if they don't.

But to get back to your question: Tweetbot.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Tweetbot. Whenever the question is "Twitter" the answer is always "Tweetbot".

Mind you, I've got a couple of "WTF" comments to send to the Tweetbot team about the OS X version… but that doesn't stop the answer being "Tweetbot".

And it's easy to send those comments once I've thought them through properly and written them; and they'll act on them, if they make sense. Even better, they won't if they don't.

But to get back to your question: Tweetbot.
        So what are you trying to say?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          So what are you trying to say?
          Get Tweetdeck
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X