• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jetbrains sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jetbrains sale

Anyone interested in Resharper and the other excellant tools Jetbrains produce, they are having a 75% off sale today.

Servers have been goosed with the demand though.

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Anyone interested in Resharper and the other excellant tools Jetbrains produce, they are having a 75% off sale today.

Servers have been goosed with the demand though.
    trying to battle the demand to get intellij and resharper. Have a because I wouldn't know anyway

Oh and intellij is worth $500. At $50 for the named user licences its an absolute bargain.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

$17 for Rubymine mwahahahaha awesome
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

I still haven't got in

Try to pick up a cheap copy of DotTrace profiler, already fully Resharpered up.

Will leave it til later.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          I still haven't got in

Try to pick up a cheap copy of DotTrace profiler, already fully Resharpered up.

Will leave it til later.
          Its now their payment provider that is having problems. Ho hum.

Comment

got mine about 4:30pm, saved about £100.

Comment

final purchased

1 copy intellij
              1 copy resharper
              1 copy dottrace profile

Don't know how much I've saved as I really wouldn't have bought the last two if it wasn't for the intellij.

Comment

Buying Resharper for C# its only 27 quid + VAT, if I can get in.! First rule of doing such a sale, have the infrastructure to handle the demand!

We're thrilled that you've come all the way here to buy our products! Thank you!

However, we did not expect the load on our servers would be this high. We are working hard right now to fix the problem.

Please be patient and come back in a couple of hours.
                There's still time...

FAIL, maybe they should use some of their great tools to write a decent web application.
                Last edited by LatteLiberal; 20 December 2012, 18:51.

Comment

Got through, says they are processing my order. Also bought dotTrace, total around 70quid.

Comment

Cheers for this

Comment

Working...
                    X