• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Odd email/shopping cart problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd email/shopping cart problem

My shopping cart has a box for other requests, please reference order number xxx etc: The details are emailed to customer and copied to me. Today I got email with this in the comments field:

ABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=left border=0>Access Denied: This site has been blocked.URL Filtering  WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CATEGORISING THIS PAGE.PLEASE WAIT This page will automatically refresh. Group Nameowp-cir@csd  Time Policy NameDefault  BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE    

None of the htlml there is in my site. I've tried putting links in the box and they appear as they should. Assuming that's not what the customer typed, any idea how that stuff got in there?

Much ta.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Maybe your page has inline frames [edit: or javascript snippets] pointing to external sites that have been blocked by their corporate proxy/firewall and the customer has just copied the message to let you know that something was wrong.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Cheers pg. That's possible as it has got some jscript in the header and an iframe at bottom, used to get the country of purchase via php script. Nothing from any site but our own though, so not sure why the firewall would have a problem it didn't have with the rest of our pages. The customer's order was all ok otherwise so things worked.

Found exact same text near the bottom of this school geustbook:

http://longshaw.123guestbook.com/gb.php?page=22
      Last edited by xoggoth; 14 March 2012, 18:25.
      bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Any chance it's some weird bot submitting forms automatically?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Cheers d0000gh. That's always a problem with forms but not in this case as all the other details on the form check out and the payment has gone through.
          bloggoth

Comment

Working...
          X