• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Antivirus software for the Mac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Apple Store it is then.

And that's my professional opinion.

Interestingly she's been back in touch with the company she bought it from. She leased it for a while before purchasing it.

They've now been taken over, but one of the technicians has set up his own local business and has told her to bring it in and he'll run some diagnostics. He also said that the model she has had a known fault with a 'recall' on it and if it is the hardware problem he thinks it is, then Apple will repair it for free. Let's see.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What a nice guy. Either that or he's running a scam to pinch a load of Macs
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Only about 3 or 4 years old.
        That's pretty old to be honest and I would sort of expect things to sometimes go wrong in such an old system, entrophy and all that...

Comment

Working...
        X