• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Websites from the past

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websites from the past

Allen's Fried Chicken - Allen's Secret Recipe Chicken - Allen's Franchise Opportunities

I thought I'd stepped back in time by 10 years when I opened this for the first time
    Coffee's for closers

I like it. It works and I can find things I want.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Contractoruk. Before it got rubbish.

Contractor UK Bulletin Board Forums
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I like it. It works and I can find things I want.
        order online line was hard to find (for me)

ordering in chrome, clicking the button gives no visual clues that it has actually been clicked until you scroll down to the bottom and see that the item has been added 10 times. And then you can't remove individual items from the check out - you have to clear the entire thing.

Registering online - none of the fields appear to be mandatory, except some of them are... including county. Then after being redirected to the form to properly complete it all the drop down options are cleared, which of course you don't notice forcing you to resubmit it for a third time.

The entire website design is circa 2001.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I miss all those animated gifs which were so well used...and the repeating body images, tend not to see too many these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Same old, same old though...

http://cuk.yuku.com/reply/7094/Somet...-of-this-forum

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Ah, halcyon days arguing with the bornagain Chico loon and enjoying plane chat with Spod. I appeared to be quite angry in those days...blame the ex for that one.

I miss the food chats with Lucifer Box - where is the man? I need some more of his seville marmalade - I'll swap that for some homemade chilli mango chutney again.

Got one hell of a hangover this morning... uuurrrgh... local chinese and some after dinner whiskies...now going out on the bike to clear the head and buy some 28 day matured rump steam
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

I miss the food chats with Lucifer Box - where is the man? I need some more of his seville marmalade - I'll swap that for some homemade chilli mango chutney again.
                WhDS +1000
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Allen's Fried Chicken - Allen's Secret Recipe Chicken - Allen's Franchise Opportunities

I thought I'd stepped back in time by 10 years when I opened this for the first time
                  Even though i've had a chippy tea, opened this and decided i'm still a bit hungry. Mmmmm, Chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by castoff101 View Post
                    I miss all those animated gifs which were so well used...and the repeating body images, tend not to see too many these days.
                    Oh, how the InterTubes used to be sooooo funny.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X