• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia N900

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    What's up with the berry ?
    I like the blackberry but I fancy the N900, I'm a geek, what more can I say?

Comment

Vodafone have discontinued them but still in a few shops and available for web order. I replaced a broken N97 with one but had to do stock to store transfer to get it as not available from Vodafone as a replacement handset now.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Anyone got one?

I'm think of letting CM treat me...
        I'm thinking of replacing my crap LG GW620 (which came free with my contract) with a better phone. I am tempted with the idea of the N900, but am also considering the HTC Wildfire (HTC Wildfire Android Smartphone #HTCBUZZ - eXpansys UK).
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          I'm thinking of replacing my crap LG GW620 (which came free with my contract) with a better phone. I am tempted with the idea of the N900, but am also considering the HTC Wildfire (HTC Wildfire Android Smartphone #HTCBUZZ - eXpansys UK).
          Personally with a smart phone I think you need the screen resolution so I'd look at the legend or desire rather than the cut down Wildfire.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Personally with a smart phone I think you need the screen resolution so I'd look at the legend or desire rather than the cut down Wildfire.
            I've gone for the Desire in the end.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              I've gone for the Desire in the end.
              Went for the HTC Desire in the end. It stopped working 5 minutes after turning it on. (Got half way through the config wizard and bombed out. Only way to fix it was to turn it off and take the battery out for a while) and it would then only work for another few minutes. Sent it back to the supplier who was able to confirm the fault after 24 hours. I can only hope that when i get the replacement phone, I won't be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
              X