• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quark Express 6 - Lease, purchase or crack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quark Express 6 - Lease, purchase or crack

The missus has been offered 10 days worth of work but needs to use Quark Express 6 on the Mac.

She's chucking up the usual (I dont have this software etc) so cant do it rubbish.

Anyway, had a quick look around and version 6 seems to be an old one. Quick Ebay is showing nothing and nothing much coming up on the web.

Does anyone have a copy they may want to sell or lease out. I might looked at cracked but obviously (copying is theft?)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

They're up to version 8 now; version 6 is from 2003 and was supplanted by version 7 in 2006 (according to Wikipedia, which is never, ever wrong, much).

Think of it as Visual Studio .Net 2003, and decide whether you think using a cracked copy of that would make you a bad person.

Comment

It would be more like cracking Office 97. Tricky one... I don't advocate piracy but it's a little hard to see many alternatives.

Unless... does QE8 let you load and save QE6 files in a compatible format? And, do they offer a free trial?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X