• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Photoshop - anyone have it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop - anyone have it?

Or an equivalent?

If so, I need to be very cheeky and ask if anyone would be prepared to help me!

I need my mate's head adding from a pic, to a cartoon pic - hopefully quite simple, but not something I'm equipped to do....hence me wondering if anyone here might be able to assist...?

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Paint.NET

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
      Oh.

Thank you!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

2nd vote for paint.net here
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

If you post a link to the image, perhaps someone here can give it a go. Or if posted to General we could perhaps see if there are any artists here.

Here's a basic copy/paste jobby version (can't post the image in-line in Technical)
          http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8...erscameron.png

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            If you post a link to the image, perhaps someone here can give it a go. Or if posted to General we could perhaps see if there are any artists here.

Here's a basic copy/paste jobby version (can't post the image in-line in Technical)
            http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8...erscameron.png
            Ah, thank you! I will have a go myself, then when I realise I'm too crap, I will do!
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Difficult part is usually getting rid of the background. The new Paint Shop Pro has the ImageSkill background remover plugin that's really brill. There's a demo download, don't know conditions.

ImageSkill Background Remover

PS I like the way paste a link on CUK automatically gets the name somehow not url= etc.
              PPS I suppose it's easy enough, just gets the title, but neat little touch anyway.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 1 June 2010, 12:20.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Difficult part is usually getting rid of the background. The new Paint Shop Pro has the ImageSkill background remover plugin that's really brill. There's a demo download, don't know conditions.

ImageSkill Background Remover

PS I like the way paste a link on CUK automatically gets the name somehow not url= etc.
                PPS I suppose it's easy enough, just gets the title, but neat little touch anyway.
                So far I've worked out how to do a crop of one picture, and tidied up the other (which the cropped bit needs to go in). Getting the two together is proving more difficult however.

I thought I would just be able to "merge" the two layers, i.e. images. Not so, it seems.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You have to put the two images on different layers, one above the other.

Comment

Working...
                  X