• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Photoshop - anyone have it?"

Collapse

• dinker
    replied
    You have to put the two images on different layers, one above the other.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Difficult part is usually getting rid of the background. The new Paint Shop Pro has the ImageSkill background remover plugin that's really brill. There's a demo download, don't know conditions.

ImageSkill Background Remover

PS I like the way paste a link on CUK automatically gets the name somehow not url= etc.
    PPS I suppose it's easy enough, just gets the title, but neat little touch anyway.
    So far I've worked out how to do a crop of one picture, and tidied up the other (which the cropped bit needs to go in). Getting the two together is proving more difficult however.

I thought I would just be able to "merge" the two layers, i.e. images. Not so, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Difficult part is usually getting rid of the background. The new Paint Shop Pro has the ImageSkill background remover plugin that's really brill. There's a demo download, don't know conditions.

ImageSkill Background Remover

PS I like the way paste a link on CUK automatically gets the name somehow not url= etc.
    PPS I suppose it's easy enough, just gets the title, but neat little touch anyway.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 1 June 2010, 12:20.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    If you post a link to the image, perhaps someone here can give it a go. Or if posted to General we could perhaps see if there are any artists here.

Here's a basic copy/paste jobby version (can't post the image in-line in Technical)
    http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8...erscameron.png
    Ah, thank you! I will have a go myself, then when I realise I'm too crap, I will do!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    If you post a link to the image, perhaps someone here can give it a go. Or if posted to General we could perhaps see if there are any artists here.

Here's a basic copy/paste jobby version (can't post the image in-line in Technical)
    http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8...erscameron.png

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    2nd vote for paint.net here

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by dinker View Post
    Oh.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dinker
    replied
    Paint.NET

Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    started a topic Photoshop - anyone have it?

Photoshop - anyone have it?

Or an equivalent?

If so, I need to be very cheeky and ask if anyone would be prepared to help me!

I need my mate's head adding from a pic, to a cartoon pic - hopefully quite simple, but not something I'm equipped to do....hence me wondering if anyone here might be able to assist...?

Working...
X