• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to do with a spare laptop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most schools will take whatever funds they can and charity events is one of the ways of getting them. i've been thinking of donating some of my time rather than equipment...

Comment

Give it to a bloke at PC World and watch as your pop career implodes!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        most schools will take whatever funds they can and charity events is one of the ways of getting them. i've been thinking of donating some of my time rather than equipment...
        Go for it, they are always more than appreciative and treat you really nicely when you do let alone the buzz when you can help...

Just be ready for a frosty response at first though... The rules and fall out etc about working with kids has ruined the casual labour type thing.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Give it to a bloke at PC World and watch as your pop career implodes!
          You really are a ******* penis aren't you
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You really are a ******* penis aren't you
            I'm sensing a little hostility there. Maybe I can get you some gravy for that chip on your shoulder.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X