• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Talk talk Broadband users here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Talk talk Broadband users here?

Been having conection problems for the past week, especially late in an evening. Keep having to reboot the modem as I loose connection

Anyone else had similar problems?

Talk Talk

Hi

I had similar problems and after much emailing and waste of effort they did very little.

I voted with my feet and went back to BT - service great so far#

Good luck!

Comment

Not Talk Talk, but I had the same problem with Virgin a while back. Solution was a newer modem to match their recent network upgrade.
      Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

I've been with them a few years now. At our old house it was generally pretty good - probably something like 1 day a year it would just go offline, and at least some of those times were due to the exchange rather than TT.
        In our new house, I've seen a couple of outages.
        In fact last week I had to reboot my router a few times because whenever I tried to access a website, I got "DNS not found" errors, despite Skype still working fine. However, I put this down to my router running too hot and after giving it more ventilation it seems to be working ok again (so far).
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by thelurker View Post
          Been having conection problems for the past week, especially late in an evening. Keep having to reboot the modem as I loose connection

Anyone else had similar problems?
          I have nothing useful to contribute except lose.

Sorry.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I had problems for the first few months. Their India helpdesk is worse than useless. Second line support not much better. Then I got onto their UK support team - problem resolved and no problems since.

The number I have the the UK support is Richard Jones (01925) 551328

My in-laws are just around the corner are also on talktalk (at my suggestion) - and thankfully never had any problems.

Comment

Working...
            X