• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good old Dell support.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully it'll be sorted now. If not just push for a replacement.

Comment

Got my screen and motherboard changed today, guy was saying the machine I have is usually reliable.

Speaking to the guy and he was saying the the XPSs had issues and they lost millions and millions on them, they could not find the fault so were just replacing screens and motherboards until they tracked it down to a nvidia chip on the graphics card.

Comment

corporates tend to purchase premium support, the Indian call centre is for the numpties, its the pits.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

thought I'd resurrect this old thread.

My XPS went screwy at the weekend again, with 9 days to go on the 1 year warranty.

Got straight on the phone and arranged for engineer visit which happened today (replaced motherboard)

Apparently for this specific issue they now have a 5 year warranty in place

Comment

When you phone up can you demand to "speak to England, please"?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X