• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the trend ASP.Net or PHP ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I use Fasthosts for one of my dedicated servers and it superb and has been for a very long time.
    I had a bad experience with them a few years back. I had nothing to complain about until there was a problem which needed monkey level support. The support I received was worse than poor, it was non-existent. Maybe they've changed since?

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
      I had a bad experience with them a few years back. I had nothing to complain about until there was a problem which needed monkey level support. The support I received was worse than poor, it was non-existent. Maybe they've changed since?
      Same here, their shared ASP.NET hosting platform had some issues with scalability (by their own admission) and a site I developed for one client was often AWOL at peak times.

I can heartily recommend Register1 for dedicated servers. Excellent value for money and I've had a human, helpful response to all my support tickets within 2 minutes.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
      X