• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E71 or Blackberry Bold?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E71 or Blackberry Bold?

answers on a postcard...

I got the E71 because I couldn't be bothered to wait for the Blackberry (or other things that are coming out) but I did want a "real keyboard" and the ability to use it as a modem.

Only had it since Friday but it seems fine so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      I got the E71 because I couldn't be bothered to wait for the Blackberry (or other things that are coming out) but I did want a "real keyboard" and the ability to use it as a modem.

Only had it since Friday but it seems fine so far.
      Allegedly, the Blackberry Bold has been released, but is currently only available on Orange (according to Carphone Warehouse's website) and they are accepting pre-orders. I'm holding out for it to become available on T-Mobile.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Allegedly, the Blackberry Bold has been released, but is currently only available on Orange (according to Carphone Warehouse's website) and they are accepting pre-orders. I'm holding out for it to become available on T-Mobile.
        As an aside, what tool-face invented "pre-order" - it's what we perfectly hapilly called "order" for years!

Comment

As an aside, what tool-face invented "pre-order" - it's what we perfectly hapilly called "order" for years!
          "order" now means "buy", as in the process where, with 1 click, Amazon convert your bank balance into something smaller and their estimated delivery time into something larger.

Comment

It's kinda saying... what kinda tool invented prehistoric. What can possibly precede history? I know what you are getting at, but am wondering what better word / phrase could replace pre-order that could refer to an placing an order before you get charged?
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              It's kinda saying... what kinda tool invented prehistoric. What can possibly precede history? I know what you are getting at, but am wondering what better word / phrase could replace pre-order that could refer to an placing an order before you get charged?
              "Reserve"?

HTH
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                "Reserve"?

HTH
                That's the word I've been looking for. My brain is asleep today (ok, it's been asleep for years!!)

Comment

Working...
                X