• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "E71 or Blackberry Bold?"

Collapse

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    "Reserve"?

HTH
    That's the word I've been looking for. My brain is asleep today (ok, it's been asleep for years!!)

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    It's kinda saying... what kinda tool invented prehistoric. What can possibly precede history? I know what you are getting at, but am wondering what better word / phrase could replace pre-order that could refer to an placing an order before you get charged?
    "Reserve"?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    As an aside, what tool-face invented "pre-order" - it's what we perfectly hapilly called "order" for years!
    It's kinda saying... what kinda tool invented prehistoric. What can possibly precede history? I know what you are getting at, but am wondering what better word / phrase could replace pre-order that could refer to an placing an order before you get charged?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    As an aside, what tool-face invented "pre-order" - it's what we perfectly hapilly called "order" for years!
    "order" now means "buy", as in the process where, with 1 click, Amazon convert your bank balance into something smaller and their estimated delivery time into something larger.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Allegedly, the Blackberry Bold has been released, but is currently only available on Orange (according to Carphone Warehouse's website) and they are accepting pre-orders. I'm holding out for it to become available on T-Mobile.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    I got the E71 because I couldn't be bothered to wait for the Blackberry (or other things that are coming out) but I did want a "real keyboard" and the ability to use it as a modem.

Only had it since Friday but it seems fine so far.
    Allegedly, the Blackberry Bold has been released, but is currently only available on Orange (according to Carphone Warehouse's website) and they are accepting pre-orders. I'm holding out for it to become available on T-Mobile.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I got the E71 because I couldn't be bothered to wait for the Blackberry (or other things that are coming out) but I did want a "real keyboard" and the ability to use it as a modem.

Only had it since Friday but it seems fine so far.

Leave a comment:

• mailric
    started a topic E71 or Blackberry Bold?

E71 or Blackberry Bold?

answers on a postcard...

Working...
X