• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Website Statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Statistics

Enter a website/IP address to find out more information about it:

www.mycgiserver.com/~auto...bscan.html

thats neat

Comment

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
      at filters.ExampleFilter.doFilter(ExampleFilter.java: 151)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invo ke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$Standard PipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:643)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(S tandardPipeline.java:480)

etc, etc, etc.

Comment

re

That error appears when the class file has just been modified.

Try it again.

Comment

Re: re

nice QA, eh reynolds?

Comment

How about a peep at some of your stuff then AtW - you're always quick of the mark with criticisms - let's see some of your stuff - I need a good laugh.

Comment

IP belogs to the company that hired me - its offline stuff so I cant give you website. But dont you worry - once I quit I will re-implement everything from scratch and you can have your laugh okay?

Comment

re

"nice QA, eh reynolds? "

Does that stand for Quality Assurance? Please clarify what you mean so, like most others on this MB, I can give you a better sarcastic response.

Comment

beta testing

actually fiddle, I would not mind if you wanted to take part in my beta testing process - it is not due for another 4-6 months. The software belongs to "web analytics" area, hence my questions regarding your traffic. Free software when its released (if you like it), how does that sound?

In the meantime (if you really want to help) a few days worth of log files would be great - I certainly wont distribute those to anyone.

Comment

Re: beta testing

"Keywords none" on my webtulipe. Thought I'd arsed the metatags thing up at the time. Explains why the only search engines that actually managed to find it reference the main page and not the index so all the buttons are missing! Thought I was being so kooool using frames.

Spent today typing in 72 metatags in some awful government tagging thing that generates some unimpressive looking xml that looks as if it would have been quicker to do in Notepad. No box for stating that they need stabbing unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                    X