• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recording a long android screen video?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording a long android screen video?

I've been asked to help beta test an app I use. One issue is that bugs often happen in real life use unexpectedly, so you miss things and then struggle to recreate.
    I am wondering if I can simply record my screen the entire session (say 45min) I am using the app. Then if there are issues I can easily come back to them.

I haven't used Android apps for this much and I'm not sure how feasible this is rather than just taking short clips. Any recommendations or advice most welcome.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've been asked to help beta test an app I use. One issue is that bugs often happen in real life use unexpectedly, so you miss things and then struggle to recreate.
    I am wondering if I can simply record my screen the entire session (say 45min) I am using the app. Then if there are issues I can easily come back to them.

I haven't used Android apps for this much and I'm not sure how feasible this is rather than just taking short clips. Any recommendations or advice most welcome.
    Mirror your screen to a PC and record from there.

AirDroid used to be the app of choice if one didn't have a Google Chromecast. Might be something similar for the fruity set.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

Mirror your screen to a PC and record from there.

AirDroid used to be the app of choice if one didn't have a Google Chromecast. Might be something similar for the fruity set.
      Hmm, I am not sure if/how I can do that, but the issue of using the app in real-life is I'm not sat at my PC. Might still be worth trying - set it up then walk off elsewhere in the property.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Hmm, I am not sure if/how I can do that, but the issue of using the app in real-life is I'm not sat at my PC. Might still be worth trying - set it up then walk off elsewhere in the property.
        Ah, yes. This would depend on the type of app one wanted to test. Sorry.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

Ah, yes. This would depend on the type of app one wanted to test. Sorry.
          Knowing dh000hg my bet is OnlyFans videos
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Knowing dh000hg my bet is OnlyFans videos
            Beta testing means it's free

Comment

Working...
            X