• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions for outsourced MSPs (managed service providers)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for outsourced MSPs (managed service providers)

Anyone here with experience of outsourcing and can suggest managed service providers worth looking at to outsource core IT operational functions (service desk, network and infrastructure support, end user computing, application support, service delivery) and also assist in cloud migration? It's a Microsoft environment where M365 and Dynamics will be rolled out along with Azure and possibly AWS cloud.

My mid-size client is in insurance with around 600-700 users and I'm finding most of the medium to large vendors I know aren't interested.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    Last edited by edison; 24 November 2022, 12:13.

A couple of my clients use NewCMI. I have found them to be reasonable to work with.

Ask for Paul Ramm.
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Ah the joys of tower service provision. I can't offer up to date suggestions for suppliers but be very careful about how you frame the Service Level Agreements, otherwise everything will land on the people supplying the Service Desk.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I've heard some good things about Littlefish. https://www.littlefish.co.uk/
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          I've heard some good things about Littlefish. https://www.littlefish.co.uk/
          Thanks. Not sure what their financial services/insurance experience is going by their website but I've had them suggested to me by multiple people so will add them on to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post

Thanks. Not sure what their financial services/insurance experience is going by their website but I've had them suggested to me by multiple people so will add them on to my list.
            I have PMed you.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
            X