• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vodafone internet problem?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Maybe it's time I considered joining the modern world and retiring the old Nokia for a smartphone.

Are there any cheap ones that would do the job? I'd only use it for the hotspot, calls and texts. My eyesight is too crap to be able to surf the internet on one.
    If the only new functionality you want is the hotspot, you might want to look at a MiFi device (or similar).

Comment

Originally posted by hobnob View Post

If the only new functionality you want is the hotspot, you might want to look at a MiFi device (or similar).
      I've already got one of those with a giffgaf sim. I've got a separate non-smart mobile phone with a Vodafone sim, just used for calls and texts.

From what others have said,I could replace both devices with a smart phone which would provide hotspot+calls+texts. Then I could take full advantage of the giffgaf sim, which includes free calls and texts as well as 15Gb of data per month.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
      X